Fetch & Funnel Open Positions and Careers
Facebook Advertising Manager
(Full-Time Remote Role)
Have you ever wanted to be part of something from the beginning?
The ability to not only make great money, but to actually play a BIG role and help shape a company to be exactly the way you want it?
Fetch & Funnel is growing extremely fast and we’re looking for someone to live this reality and create more of it. Someone to make us better, as we make you better.
We’re looking for a master of Facebook Advertising and Google Adwords to take things to a whole new level in 2019 and beyond.
We help businesses grow, scale, and ultimately make a lot more money through advanced cross-channel advertising.
Fetch & Funnel was founded by early members of a team widely regarded as one of the most influential PPC thought leaders in the world. We're a team of performance marketers experiencing rapid growth. If you're looking to join a team that thinks differently about the future, let's talk.
Although we're headquartered in Boston, we're an entirely remote company! Slack, Freedcamp, and Trello are just some of the tools we use for communication. We're a close-knit team that prioritizes training for all employees. We encourage our employees to utilize shared workspaces such as WeWork, Workbar, Idea Space, etc.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities and skills:
- You’re an expert in Facebook Ads, Google Ads and other channels of pay-per-click advertising, having directly managed large budget campaigns with results to show.
- Must have strong eCommerce experience, primarily managing campaigns for Shopify businesses. Not just lead generation.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account within minutes of looking at one, across both Facebook and Google Adwords.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- Knowing that conversion rate optimization is just as important as your campaigns, you are well-versed in landing page design and multivariate testing.
- You’re willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
More about the role:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a client’s paid social/search marketing initiatives.
- Managing the execution of direct response marketing strategies based on a client’s business objectives.
- Managing the strategy and planning of paid search campaigns.
- Managing the launch of each program, optimizing each program to meet specified performance objectives.
- Managing client expectations/communications throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, hold weekly/monthly client status calls with monthly reporting on results.
Campaign management experience and comprehensive understanding of:
- Setting up Facebook & Google Adwords accounts from scratch.
- Conversion Rate Optimization strategies, tactics.
- The different types of Facebook campaigns, tactics, knowing when/where to use them.
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share).
- Strong knowledge of Google Display Network.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics/attribution methods and tools.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive salary with competitive bonus structure.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Work remotely from wherever you desire.
- Rapidly growing, yet small company.
- Tremendous ability to expand your skills, gain experience, exposure, and work on highly diverse projects with amazing brands.
- Ability to work with and learn from a seriously talented team of marketers