Work With Amazing Brands
From Wherever You Desire
Facebook Ads ManagerFull-Time 100% Remote Position
Fetch & Funnel helps eCommerce brands scale through sales funnels and expert cross-channel advertising.
We’re a small, highly experienced team that is committed to working remotely. We don't worry about rush hour. We don't worry about running errands and wondering what our bosses will think. We love what we do, and we look for people who will thrive within this unique environment.
Have you ever wanted to be part of an early stage company?
The ability to not only make great money, but to actually play a big role and help shape a company to be exactly the way you want it?
We’re growing quickly, and to help with this we're looking for a Senior Facebook Ads Manager to live this reality and create more of it. Someone to make us better, as we make you better.
What You'll Do
You're an expert in Facebook & Google Ads, along with other channels of pay-per-click advertising. Knowing what to do to improve performance within minutes of looking at an account, you'll step in and take control of ad campaigns across a variety of clients, primarily eCommerce. Ad budgets range from $10,000 - $150,000 per month, per client. Additionally you'll have the full support of an expert team to collaborate with, seek guidance from, and help you to significantly improve upon the strong foundation you've spent the past 3-5+ years developing.
We're looking for strong, impactful work experience
- An expert in paid social and paid search campaign management.
- Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Display & YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must have a strong analytical aptitude
- You have directly managed large budget campaigns, with results to show.
- Strong experience scaling campaign budgets while maintaining ROI.
- Hands-on experience in CRO and modern optimization methods.
- Analytics setup, along with advanced conversion tracking and UTM setup
- Direct experience with several common attribution models.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game, continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- You’re willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re an analytical as well as conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
More About The Role
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid social and PPC marketing campaigns across a variety of client accounts.
- Includes managing the execution of direct response marketing strategies based on a client’s business objectives.
- Detailed tasks include managing the strategy and planning of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Display, and YouTube advertising campaigns.
- Account build-outs, restructuring, ongoing optimization, and scaling to meet quarterly targets while managing client expectations and communication.
- Track and report on campaign results, data-driven insights, and hold weekly/monthly campaign status calls including delivered monthly reports on results.
Why this is an awesome opportunity
- 100% remote, work wherever you're most comfortable
- Competitive salary with great performance incentives
- Excellent health insurance, including dental and vision
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Annual company trip to tropical destinations
- Generous paid time off, it's encouraged
- Shared work space reimbursement (WeWork, Workbar, Idea Space, etc.)
- Rapidly growing, yet small company
- Tremendous ability to expand your skills, gain experience and exposure
- work on highly diverse projects with amazing brands
- Mentorship working alongside an extremely talented team of marketers
- Opportunities to travel, learn, and stay on top of your game
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected], or send us your LinkedIn profile. We look forward to meeting you!