Full-Time Remote Position
Fetch & Funnel is a high caliber performance marketing agency. We’re a small, but quickly growing team that specializes in helping modern brands scale through digital advertising and conversion rate optimization.
We’re hiring an Art Director to lead digital design and creative efforts at the agency. In this role, you will help us to visually communicate our brand story to the world, while also overseeing a wide range of client initiatives spanning the web and social.
You’ll need to have your finger on the pulse of pop-culture, modern digital design styles, and emerging trends in order to lead an internal rebrand while also spearheading creative direction for client ad campaigns.
*Please provide a link to your online portfolio with work samples.
*Resumes submitted without portfolios will not be considered. Thank you!
As Art Director, you will:
- Spearhead agency rebranding efforts, from concept to completion.
- Help us build, guide, and expand our internal creative team.
- Act as creative director for a wide variety of internal and client-focused projects.
- Apply data-driven design principles, and measure success based on real-world performance.
- Create and oversee the development of a range of branded materials including website, landing pages, social media, content assets, and email.
- Collaborate with management and other departments to manage timelines and deliverables.
- Play a hands on role, willing to handle heavy design work while also partnering with freelancers and contractors as an extension of our team.
- Ensure aesthetically consistent, top-notch visual output by giving and receiving constructive criticism in a positive and open manner.
- Be able to consistently meet deadlines, while also providing ample time for revisions as necessary.
- Help define our creative strategies, and future design systems as we grow.
- Drive strategic direction of the creative team, prioritizing both agency and client initiatives and resources against key performance indicators.
- Work cross-functionally to operationalize initiatives.
- Demonstrate great hands-on team leadership skills, with the ability to strategize, prioritize, delegate, and multitask.
- Coordinate quarterly and monthly client management deliverables.
- Effectively communicate your ideas and designs to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive and track adoption of new systems and processes for creative development.
- Help develop qualitative & quantitative measurement for client creative.
- Continually ideate and test new concepts, and iterate based on feedback.
- Design Expertise – Degree in Graphic Design or a related major and minimum 4+ years working in design -or- combined equivalent of education and/or experience of 5-10 years.
- Wonderful written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Mastery of Creative Cloud apps- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Experience creating motion graphics is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with UI/UX tech – Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.
- Crystal clear knowledge of typography, layout, color theory and general design
- Airtight understanding of best practices for mobile-enabled platforms and responsive design.
- Understanding of landing page creation and conversion rate optimization
- Intuitive understanding of branding concepts.
- Actively follows current trends in digital design, ecommerce, software and tech industries.
- An extensive understanding of marketing trends, terms, and strategy
- Ability to create comprehensive briefs outlining design standards to be shared with cross functional teams.
Qualities we seek:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas
- Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level while working in an entirely remote team setting.
- Driven to spearhead projects and initiatives that may not yet exist
- Only want to work remotely
- Highly value working with talented people that leave their egos at the door
- Confident in your skills, and a great team player
- Read to help grow a company, not just play an individual role
We're a happy team, and we love what we do!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’ve been profitable since day one, and we’re building a brand that’s focused on long-term sustainable growth. We’re always learning how to make Fetch & Funnel the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, we’d love to hear from you!
- 100% remote company
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Very flexible vacation policy
- Work from wherever you desire
- 2x a year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like coworking space, gym membership, and more.
How to apply
If this sounds like you…please email your resume to [email protected], with the subject I’m Your Next Art Director.
*Provide a link to your online portfolio with work samples.
*Resumes submitted without portfolios will not be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!
ps. This is a full-time, 100% remote role.