Timothy Sykes is a well-known American stock trader, entrepreneur, and penny stock expert. He sells a stock trading educational product.
He gained popularity by turning his bar mitzvah gift money of $12,415 into a multimillion-dollar trading account during his college years. Sykes primarily focuses on trading penny stocks, which are low-priced stocks that typically trade over-the-counter and have a market capitalization below $300 million.
How We Did It
From 638 to 21,200 leads per month on Google & YouTube, we helped Tim Sykes scale their Millionaire Challenge by 3,323% in five months. Our strategy was simple, target an underserved, lucrative sector of the market with high traffic on Google. Control market position, and own this audience. Then expand through YouTube Custom Intent Targeting, across a broad base of 30+ audiences.
Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition
Traditional Facebook advertising has been used to to acquire leads and customers, however the organization was looking to scale lead volumes while reducing cost-per-lead.
Messenger was the perfect solution. Conversational marketing is the future of lead generation, and the results speak for themselves. Using Click-to-Messenger campaigns in Facebook cut lead costs in half, while simultaneously increasing conversion rates. The potential for scaling up lead volume is tremendous, looking into the future we anticipate achieving far superior results.
New account structure for with heavy focus on youtube
- 15+ campaigns with different audiences
- Custom intent based on, job titles, competitors, trading categories, etc
- Keyword campaigns
- Retargeting including site behavior and organic youtube (account had a strong organic youtube content calendar and following)
How we scaled two funnels by 3,323%
- Use their strengths against them
- Identify/exploit weaknesses in their model
- Leverage your size to outserve them
- What are you going to do to uniquely position yourself as a better option to your target market?