Fetch & Funnel Open Positions and Careers
Creative Director – Remote
We’re looking for someone with hands-on experience, minimum five years agency-side that loves ideation and directing creative campaigns through to execution. We’re growing extremely fast, and this role plays an integral part of our continued success. You’ll spearhead creative direction for digital media campaigns across all clients, lay the foundation for our creative team, and help build it. We need someone willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for their ideas.
You must be a conceptual thinker, able to create a range of ideas for projects across digital channels and confident in your communication and delivery to clients. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground level, and you will need to be able to dive in and complete creative work as an individual contributor and a team leader. You consume ideas and visuals through all walks of life, and inject them into your creative process. As a leader you’re able to inspire, coach, and motivate others to reach their potential while continually striving to evolve and grow each brand’s look, feel, and personality.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Loves working remotely, with a track record of producing high-quality deliverables on time, and within budget.
- Is fluent in campaign design, digital advertising, brand development, interactive commerce, graphic design, and illustration.
- Has a strong understanding of paid search and paid social advertising. Includes Facebook, Google, SnapChat, Outbrain, LinkedIn, Sales Funnels, CRO, inbound marketing, direct response marketing, ecommerce.
- Is highly conceptual, a big-idea generator that loves working on a broad portfolio of clients.
- Confidently presents content and proposed executions to internal teams and externally to clients.
- Is responsible for creating on-brand, compelling creative digital experiences for clients as well as our own brand.
- Maintains a productive, supportive environment for the creative team, and provide both creative and technical expertise, training and leadership.
- Sets expectations and standards for creative team attitude, behavior and teamwork through motivation and mentoring.
Fetch & Funnel was founded by digital marketing experts that were mentored by two of the most influential marketers in the world. We’re a small team experiencing rapid growth while operating remotely from the Boston area. If you’re looking to join a team that thinks differently about the future, let’s talk.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience: Campaign Design, Digital Advertising, Brand Development, Interactive Commerce, Graphic Design, Illustration
- Detailed knowledge of landing page design and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices
- Ability to design advertising placements as well as individual creative artwork for the web
- Excellent understanding of Facebook advertising, to include the different types of advertising placements
- Be able to start work immediately
- Have a strong track record with a portfolio containing examples of your work. In your job application, please provide samples of completed projects along with pertinent artwork
Aside from the job itself, our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High level of responsibility and professionalism, this includes taking pride and care in your work
- Excellent at problem solving and making their own successful decisions
- Great communication, keeping us informed of progress daily and as needed
- Fast and responsive project and client needs, able to get the job done as soon as possible, without sacrificing quality
- Willingness to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for their ideas
- Delivers work on time, within budget
If you are the right person to join our team, then you will have taken the time to read this post carefully. This is very important to us so in your reply please start with the term ‘Paid Social Rocks!’ so we know you took the time to read everything and understand the project.
We work remotely using Slack, Freedcamp, and other communication tools. We meet weekly in Boston to review projects, brainstorm ideas, and do training. However, we believe in hiring talented people and you can be located anywhere.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Desire to work for a rapidly growing, yet small company
- Tremendous ability to expand your portfolio and work on highly diverse projects
- Extensive exposure to digital advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat
- Directly contribute to the success and growth of amazing brands across many industries
- Work remotely from wherever you desire
- Ability to work with and learn from a seriously talented team of marketers
- Ability to grow within the company, design your own role, and never hit a ceiling
To Apply, email your resume and/or portfolio to [email protected]
In your application, please show examples of your past projects and advertising design work, if available.
We look forward to working with you!