Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Full-Time Remote Position
Summary & Overview
Fetch is hiring an expert in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), bonus points for having strong UX experience as well!
We specialize in eCommerce, and most of our clients are on Shopify, Big Commerce, WooCommerce, or the occasional Magento. And as a full-funnel digital agency, we take a data driven approach to helping brands scale past $20 million a year.
We’re looking for an expert at assessing performance data, with the ability to dive deep into analytics across multiple platforms in order to diagnose performance marketing related issues, and prescribe actions to be taken that will increase a brand’s ability to attract and convert visitors into customers.
This position will also be responsible for helping us to further define and improve internal testing and tracking procedures across multiple departments. You will also help us to perform detailed CRO assessments while also curating new ideas to increase conversion rates and drive additional revenue for our clients.
**Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of data assessment.
**Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of increasing website conversion rates.
**Must understand how to assess marketing data across GA, Shopify, Facebook, Google, Email (Klaviyo), and many other sources.
Part of this project will be creation of a CRO strategy for our clients, following through to implementation and execution of this strategy.
- Strong proficiency in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- You have a lot of experience in digital marketing
- You can look at a website and immediately come up with tangible improvements to increase CR.
- History of working with eCommerce websites
- Solid understanding of User Experience (UX) fundamentals
- Direct experience in a client-facing CRO role
- Thorough understanding of online advertising, campaign measurement, and attribution.
- Strong understanding of Landing Page Strategy & Best Practices
- History optimizing email marketing flows, automation, and campaigns
- Direct experience with web design, CRO, UI/UX, etc.
- Website strategy, wireframing, and development experience
- Bonus if you have experience with Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.
- Very important! You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Improve paid and organic acquisition CVR through landing page optimization and planning.
- Work with our creative team to increase the efficiency of advertising placements.
- Provide each team with ongoing insights and learnings on how to improve CRO for both clients and the Fetch & Funnel brand itself.
- Responsible for set-up, execution, and analysis of website A/B tests.
- Develop and launch of successful tests to evergreen website features.
- Create a replicable audit template and strategy to assess new client needs.
- Build and continually add to a master list of UX challenges and solutions to help streamline our internal process.
- Be the primary driver for identifying significant optimization opportunities, and driving optimization strategies and roadmaps.
- Identifying improvements in site structure, internal linking, content, ad creative, email marketing strategy, etc.
- Analyze key health metrics for various marketing channels with cross-functional collaboration with the creative and account management team.
- Define and produce (with help from the creative team) in-depth creative tests based on data and concrete plans for ongoing iterations and tests.
- Establish and measure KPI’s for each test.
- Conduct critical and actionable audits of each client’s UX.
- Come up with creative and data-driven solutions to common and uncommon UX challenges.
You will be a great fit at Fetch & Funnel if you are:
- Highly analytical; comfortable with data and numbers
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas
- Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level while working in an entirely remote team setting.
- Driven to spearhead projects and initiatives that may not yet exist
- Only want to work remotely
- PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work remotely from wherever you desire
- 2x a year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like coworking space, gym membership, and more.
How to apply
If this sounds like you…
Please email your resume to [email protected], with the subject I’m Your Next CRO Specialist.
We can’t wait to meet you!
ps. This is a full-time, 100% remote role.