Facebook Media Buyer
Full-Time Remote Position
Summary & Overview
As a Facebook Media Buyer you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Facebook Ads campaigns. Our Ads Managers are able to quickly assess an account, develop a strategy to improve results for the key metrics, and most importantly implement and improve on that strategy over time through testing.
Fetch & Funnel specializes in eCommerce, although we do work with many other types of lead generation businesses. Our ideal candidate will have experience managing campaigns for Shopify based businesses.
Your focus will be to own the day-to-day management of advertising campaigns, but our media buyers must take a 360 degree approach to digital marketing from creative strategy to landing pages. The ideal candidate will be interested in learning email marketing, landing page optimization, conversion optimization, as well as gaining a deep understanding of multi-channel digital strategies. You’ll have expert support in these areas, but you must be willing to dig in and contribute your knowledge as part of a team effort to drive client results.
You’ll work with a fully remote team, using Slack, Asana, and other tools for project management and daily communication.
- Day-to-day management of paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Play a lead role in client communication, while also helping to spearhead strategy and campaign initiatives.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, contribute to weekly/monthly client status calls with regular reporting on results.
- Close collaboration with our internal team to assess and improve advertising performance.
- Constant learning to improve your understanding of the paid marketing landscape.
- You’re an expert in Facebook Ads, having directly managed large budget campaigns with results to show.
- Must have strong eCommerce experience, with a thorough understanding of the Shopify platform.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- Knowing that CRO is just as important as your campaigns, you are well-versed in post-click conversion and what it takes to convert traffic at a high rate.
- Always willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
You will be a great fit at Fetch & Funnel if you are:
- Highly analytical; comfortable with data and numbers.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas.
- Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level while working in an entirely remote team setting.
- Driven to spearhead projects and initiatives that may not yet exist.
- You only want to work in a 100% remote role.
- You’re a pro at communicating and collaboration.
- Highly value working with people you like and respect.
- Confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously.
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail!
We're a happy team, and we love what we do!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’ve been profitable since day one, and we’re building a brand that’s focused on long-term sustainable growth. We’re always learning how to make Fetch & Funnel the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, we’d love to hear from you!
- 100% Remote
- Highly competitive salary
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work remotely from wherever you desire
- Mandatory birthday holiday!