Full-Time Remote Position
Fetch & Funnel is a high caliber performance marketing agency. We’re a small, but quickly growing team that specializes in helping modern brands scale through digital advertising and conversion rate optimization.
We’re hiring a Jr. Designer to assist with digital design and creative efforts at the agency. In this role, you will help us with overseeing a wide range of client initiatives spanning the web and social.
You’ll need to have your finger on the pulse of pop-culture, modern digital design styles, and emerging trends in order to spearhead creative direction for client ad campaigns.
*Please provide a link to your online portfolio with work samples.
*Resumes submitted without portfolios will not be considered. Thank you!
- 4-year BA/BS degree in design/marketing/art or related field
- 2+ years experience working in digital marketing
- A solid portfolio showcasing a range of skills and your creative approach
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Bridge, etc.)
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- An understanding of email marketing design or willingness to learn
- Experience in web design or wireframing (Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Understanding of user experience fundamentals
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational and file-naming habits (you can’t stand a cluttered desktop, and hate file names that start with “Copy of”)
- Innovative approach to design and a love for collaborating with teams and partners
- Thrives in an ever-evolving environment where the process is fluid and multi-tasking is required
- Has creative problem-solving skills
- Full of ideas but capable of prioritizing and focusing on the task at hand
- Excellent understanding of visual elements (layouts, typography, color theory, and fonts)
- A keen eye for detail – you’ll notice when something looks “off” and can identify a solution easily
- You cringe at stretched images, comic sans, and pixelated design
- Receives criticism well and uses it to become a better designer
- Willing to make revisions to meet the standards of the client and Fetch & Funnel
- Great time management and multitasking abilities
- Can quickly understand the nuances of different brands’ identities, design style, and brand messaging
- You are adept at visual storytelling and understand how to produce creative, eye-catching material that will appeal to both large audiences and specific clients.
- Help with brainstorming and conceptualizing campaigns and creative projects for both the Fetch & Funnel brand and clients
- Whip up top-notch designs like it’s nobody’s business, and be willing to make quick revisions
- Work closely with the creative team and come ready to collaborate
- Design and deliver high quality content, including but not limited to: graphic design, video, wireframes, email graphics
- Work closely with the Art Director to fine-tune creative visions for ad campaigns and other creative projects
- Hit deadlines by understanding the relationship between creative delivery and revisions
- Assist in day-to-day agency needs, including pitch decks and internal creative collateral or social media posts
- Collaborate with fellow designers, internal teams, and external partners and vendors to bring designs to life across a variety of mediums, from initial design executions to final file prep
- Other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
We're a happy team, and we love what we do!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’ve been profitable since day one, and we’re building a brand that’s focused on long-term sustainable growth. We’re always learning how to make Fetch & Funnel the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, we’d love to hear from you!
- 100% remote company
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Very flexible vacation policy
- Work from wherever you desire
- 2x a year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like coworking space, gym membership, and more.
How to apply
If this sounds like you…please email your resume to [email protected], with the subject I’m Your Next Jr. Designer.
*Provide a link to your online portfolio with work samples.
*Resumes submitted without portfolios will not be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!
ps. This is a full-time, 100% remote role.