Sales Account Executive
Full-Time Remote Position
Summary & Overview
As our Sales Account Executive, you’ll be a hunter, responsible for cold prospecting and new opportunity generation. Your focus will be on creating new pipeline by generating and qualifying leads as sales opportunities, booking discovery meetings, and working opportunities through to close.
You are an aggressive self-starter with excellent time management skills, that hits new business targets against specific revenue objectives.
You’re able to easily find better and faster ways to get things done so you can close more deals and make more money.
You’ll be working directly with our Chief Strategist and Business Development Manager to close your deals.
You have several years of formal sales experience, preferably within an agency setting, and you possess a strong understanding of digital advertising.
What Success Looks Like
- Generate new opportunities and partner with internal resources to close business against clearly defined revenue targets, month after month.
- Generate and qualify interest for Fetch & Funnel’s marketing and advertising solutions through outbound calling, email, and other social media platform engagement. Find the purchasing decision-maker and influencers within target accounts who meet the required criteria of a sales opportunity.
- Secure virtual face to face meetings with new prospects.
- Nurture and move leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of activity and performance using a defined process and systems, specifically Hubspot and Zendesk Sales.
- Cold prospecting to generate sales pipeline growth.
- Manage your own pipeline, from new opportunity generation to close.
- Working with our team to assess and improve overall sales and marketing performance.
- Constant learning to improve your sales acumen and further your understanding of digital advertising across a wide variety of industries.
- Attention to detail is paramount to achieving success in this role.
- Demonstrated history of consistently generating new opportunities, and closing business against revenue targets.
- You’re personable, fun, and have a great sense of humor.
- You have big personal and professional goals.
- You’re someone that always achieves or exceeds quota.
- You have an established background in digital marketing, advertising, and pitching new business.
- You’re able to communicate effectively, and confidently via phone & email.
- You’re a master of time management and focus.
- You have strong experience with CRMs and managing Deal Pipelines.
- You’re never afraid to cold call someone.
- You love to set stretch goals and then hit them.
- You know that the only person responsible for your success is yourself.
You will be a great fit at Fetch & Funnel if you are:
- Highly analytical; comfortable with data and numbers
- Willing to travel occasionally, maybe once per quarter
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas
Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level while working in an entirely remote team setting.
- Driven to spearhead projects and initiatives that may not yet exist
- Only want to work remotely
- PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We're a happy team, and we love what we do!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’ve been profitable since day one, and we’re building a brand that’s focused on long-term sustainable growth. We’re always learning how to make Fetch & Funnel the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, we’d love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary with strong commission structure
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Super flexible vacation policy
- Work remotely from wherever you desire
- The freedom to structure work around the lifestyle you desire
How to apply
If this sounds like you…
Click to complete your application
We can’t wait to meet you!
ps. This is a full-time, 100% remote role.