Content & Design Intern
Part-Time Paid Internship
Fetch & Funnel is a high caliber digital marketing agency. We’re a small, but quickly growing team that specializes in helping modern brands scale through performance-driven creative, digital advertising, and conversion rate optimization.
We’re hiring a talented content & design intern that has a strong interest in forward-thinking creative and social advertising. In this role, you will be hands-on and assist in designing for various clients across multiple industries. You will work closely with our Art Director and Account Management team to design ads and social content for both clients and the Fetch & Funnel Brand. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the organic Fetch & Funnel social media accounts.
You’ll need to have your finger on the pulse of pop-culture, eCommerce, modern digital design styles, and emerging trends.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to launch your creative career in a COVID-proof industry. At the end of this internship you will have worked with modern brands and as a result have a high-quality, and highly diverse portfolio. This internship could also end with a full-time job offer with a competitive salary and benefits package with Fetch & Funnel!
As a Content & Design Intern, you will:
- Assist in creative ad campaigns from concept to completion.
- Apply data-driven design principles, and measure success based on real-world performance.
- Assist and create content for social media, email, and digital ads for a wide variety of clients as well as the Fetch & Funnel brand.
- Collaborate with management and other departments to manage timelines and deliverables.
- Play a hands on role, willing to handle heavy design work while also filling in the gaps for smaller projects when needed.
- Ensure aesthetically consistent, top-notch visual output by giving and receiving constructive criticism in a positive and open manner.
- Be able to consistently meet deadlines, while also providing ample time for revisions as necessary.
- Direct experience with graphic design.
- Familiarity with video editing.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud apps- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Willing to learn Figma and Sketch design apps.
- Clear knowledge of typography, layout, color theory.
- Willingness to learn and grow your design skills.
- Experience with copywriting for social media.
- Solid understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Create content for Fetch & Funnel social media platforms.
- Write creative copy for all social media posts.
- Help fulfill the Fetch & Funnel creative vision.
- Assist in developing creative ad assets for clients.
- Effectively communicate your ideas and designs to the Fetch & Funnel team.
- Continually ideate and test new concepts, and iterate based on feedback.
Qualities we seek:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas.
- Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level.
- You highly value working with talented people that leave their egos at the door.
- Confident in your skills, and a great team player.
- Read to help grow a company, not just play an individual role.
- Creative Knowledge – Currently at least 2+ years in an applicable field of study.
- Wonderful written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Comfortable creating content with Creative Cloud apps- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Experience creating motion graphics is a huge plus.
- Clear knowledge of typography, layout, color theory and general design.
- Intuitive understanding of branding concepts.
- Actively follows current trends in digital design, ecommerce, software and tech industries.
- An understanding of marketing trends, terms, and strategy.
We're a happy team, and we love what we do!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’ve been profitable since day one, and we’re building a brand that’s focused on long-term sustainable growth. We’re always learning how to make Fetch & Funnel the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, and learn from a talented team to build your future career, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
If this sounds like you…please email your resume to [email protected], with the subject I’m Your Next Design Intern.
- Portfolio with both design and video samples
- Copywriting examples (links to social media posts or blog articles are fine)
*Resumes submitted without portfolios will not be considered. Thank you!
We can’t wait to meet you!